Magic Mirror (part 2)

The sweet factory was filled with bad candy that you an i would no want to eat. it tastes like trolls , a book you don't want to hear it .So there were some elves that worked here and they were nice .They thought  the candy that they were making is yummy so they give people that !They won't let you past until you eat it . this stage is easy just add sauce and you won't taste anything . Now , I had to just do my plan . i had some sauce just in case and now I'll use it ! so i came in and asked "Hello may i try your sweets they look yummy." The elves were happy to serve so they quickly gave me a whole plate full of doughnuts. then i took out the sauce and said, " This here will make your food even better after I use it you can have it . I poured the sauce onto the treats and ate it ,"yum ! your food is tasty!" Then i finished with a loud burp and asked if i could pass the door. They brought me to the door and said "have fun at Mr books house."Then without a word they pushed me in.I found myself in a library. Then someone came to me ."hello you have to read a book before leaving by the way .  everyone loves books !"I saw him holding a huge book all about him! That was a lot to read .I just grabbed the book and read it . The king offered me tea but i explained I just had a big meal. not long after i finished .Then he asked me  a  question " I need to test you so please answer.what is my name ?" "That is easy you are Mr.book.he let me into the next world witch was were the money was !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Magic Mirror (number 1)

what i want to be when i grow up .